The high pole lamp generally refers to a new type of li […]
The high pole lamp generally refers to a new type of lighting device composed of a steel cone lamp pole of 15 meters or more and a high power combined lamp holder. It consists of a lamp cap, an internal lamp electrical, a rod body and a base part. The shape of the lamp head can be determined according to the user's requirements, the surrounding environment and the lighting needs; the internal lamps are mostly composed of floodlights and floodlights. The light source adopts NG400 high-pressure sodium lamp with a lighting radius of 60 meters. The rod body is generally a pyramidal single body structure, which is rolled from a steel plate and has a height of 15 to 40 meters and is composed of two to three sections.
1. The light pole is an octagonal, twelve-sided, eighteen-ribular tapered rod body. It is cut, bent and automatically welded by high-strength high-quality steel plate. The height is generally 25, 30, 35, 40, etc. Wind resistance up to 60 m / s, each size consists of 3 to 4 sections. Flanged steel chassis with a diameter of 1 m to 1.2 m and a thickness of 30 mm to 40 m.
2. The functional structure is mainly frame structure, and the main materials are decorative steel and steel pipes. The light poles and lamp panels are treated by hot dip galvanizing.
3. The electric lifting system consists of an electric motor, a winch, three sets of hot dip galvanized steel wire ropes and cables. The pole is mounted inside and the lifting speed is 3 to 5 meters per minute.
4. The guiding and unloading system consists of a guiding wheel and a guiding arm to ensure that the lamp panel does not move laterally during the lifting process, and the lamp panel can be automatically detached and locked by the hook when the lamp tray is raised into position.
5. The lighting electrical system is equipped with 6-2 4盏4 0 0 w1 1 0 0 0 w gold halide (white light), flood light, floodlights, computer time controller can automatically control the switch light time and part of the lighting or full illumination,
6. Lightning protection system: 1.5m long lightning rod is installed on the top of the lamp, and a 1m long grounding wire is installed in the underground foundation and welded with underground bolts.