LED lights have the advantages of fast starting point, […]
LED lights have the advantages of fast starting point, excellent color-adjusting performance, high luminous efficiency, and long service life. They are energy-saving and environmentally-friendly light sources and have great development prospects. However, after all, it is still in the stage of development and there are many problems that can be solved. If the quality of the color is poor and the glare is large, the lighting fixtures have yet to be developed. Power harmonics and power factor are also less taken into account. There are almost no calculation data such as the utilization factor and the market products are uneven. Therefore, it is very necessary to put forward some technical requirements for LED and so on. It will be beneficial to the production to improve the quality and technical level of LED lamps, improve the quality of lighting, and guide the designer in rational application. The technical requirements are as follows:
(1) The long-term work and place of stay, the color rendering index (Ra) should not be less than 80.
(2) For the above locations, the color chart of the LED lamp should not be higher than 4000K.
(3) In the above places, the special color rendering index R9 (saturated red) of the LED lamp should be greater than zero.
(4) The difference in the color tolerance of the same type of light source in the same place shall not be greater than 5 SDCMs.
(5) The deviation of the chromaticity coordinate of the LED lamp from the initial value during the life span shall not exceed 0.007 in the CIE1976 uniform chroma scale chart, which may be referred to as “color maintenance”.
(6) The chromaticity coordinates of LED lamps in different directions, and their weighted mean deviations in the CIE1976 uniform chroma scale chart, shall not exceed 0.004, which may be referred to as “spatial chromaticity consistency”.
(7) The "maintenance rate" of LED lamps should meet the requirements of product standards. Examples are as follows:
1LED downlight, according to the provisions of GB/T29294-2012 claimed that the life of the lumen maintenance rate should not be less than 70% (L70).
2 Reflective self-ballasted LED lamps, according to GB/T29294-2012: life expectancy of 25000h, 6000h maintenance rate of not less than 92%.
3 self-ballasted LED lights, according to GB/T24908-2010: life is 25000h, 6000h maintenance rate of not less than 88%.
4 self-ballasted LED lights, "US Energy Star" provides: ≥ 70% at 25000 hours, ≥ 91.8% at 6000 hours.
(8) The surface brightness of the LED lamp is high, prone to cause glare and uncomfortable, should reduce the surface brightness (if not more than 100kcd/m2), the lamp should be limited glare, should be equipped with diffuser cover, otherwise it should have not less than 30 ° shading angle.
(9) The harmonics (especially three times) of the LED lamp and the driver power supply should be limited, and the harmonic limit specified in Class C (Lighting Equipment) in GB 17625.1-2012 should be complied with. Special attention must be paid to lamps of 25 W and below. Harmonic is great and measures should be taken.
(10) The power factor (λ) of the input circuit of the LED lamp should be increased: Because the harmonics are too large and the λ is reduced, the capacitance cannot be compensated but the harmonic content should be reduced.
According to EU regulations: Lamp power> 25W, requires λ> 0.9; lamp power is 5W ~ 25W, λ> 0.5. This requirement is consistent with the λ calculated from the harmonic values specified in GB 17625.1-2012.